Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer Summer Suummmerrrr!!

The last month has been one big party! The summer started out with a trip to Vegas for an Aesthetics show for school, which was a blast!



We soaked up the sun...and shopped till we dropped!

If I had a quarter for every time my mom told me not to go anywhere alone...I'd be rich!



After our Viva party I got to go back home for a few days to party with these goons! It was a good time. I miss my family!

annnddd FINALLY Happy 4th and Happy Birthday to me!

I'm finally 20! It sure is weird knowing I'm 20:/ Getting older isn’t hard, it just happens. It’s not like we have a choice and I consider myself lucky on every birthday to have made it another year. Maybe it’s time we start celebrating life by looking at birthdays as the start of a great new adventure and not the end of our youth. You can’t stay young, that’s been proven, so find a way to enjoy yourself no matter how old the calendar says you are:) I had such a fun day. It definitely was a Birthday I will remember. Lunch party with the girls, Texas Road House with the fam, and Stadium of Fire with Brad Paisley...it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment